Tools & Hardware
We're the fixer-uppers for struggling brands.
A trusted source for national Tool and Hardware brands.
With 20+ years of industry experience, the Array team will be sure your products succeed at retail and beyond.
Array serves a mix of industries, creating compelling stories and designing impactful visuals for packaging and merchandising systems to make it easy to shop your brands. Building a great tool brand is a journey. Understanding the difference between PRO and DIY consumers is key in determining the best approach for every Tool and Hardware project.
Retail placement and shelf ownership really matter. Array builds meaningful brands and develops award-winning systems to wow the Big Box stores and compete against online giants.
Why companies like Wooster, SmartStraps, and RotoRooter trust Array with their brands:
- Experienced in developing comprehensive brand and packaging guidelines
- Accurate production files that are print-ready
- Planogram setup assistance with creative, eye-catching merchandising solutions
- Package design validation testing
- Seamless integration with in-house design and marketing departments, becoming a full extension of their teams
- Plan and build strategies for line reviews with buyers
America’s Best Paint Applicators Needed An Identity
Wooster is an industry leader in paint application products. With heritage dating back to the 1850’s, the Wooster Brush brand represents quality, durability, innovation and value. Wooster recently approached Array to develop a new look for their retail packaging — the opportunity to work with such a strong brand was an exciting endeavor.See Case Study